Axe-Throwing is a new sport sweeping through North America which has just found its way into the Metro Detroit market. The HUB Stadium has five standard Axe-Throwing stalls and 5 VIP Axe-Throwing Stalls, each for up to 10 throwers. It is great fun for groups from two to 50, and works especially well for birthday, retirement, or bachelor/bachelorette parties as well as corporate team building events.
Axe-Throwing is a carefully regulated sport in which two participants throw their axes at two targets at the same time and play different games much like darts. There is a highly trained Axe-Throwing Coach with each group at all times while they are throwing to maintain safety and to ensure a great experience.
- All persons axe throwing are required to wear close-toed shoes.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to play.
- Participants who show any signs of intoxication are to be removed.
- Up to 10 players per stall (2 targets).
- All guests are required to fill out a waiver of liability individually to participate.
Like football? How about bowling? We may have the perfect sport for you – Bombowling! It’s Michigan’s fastest growing sport and we have it! Each of our 8 lanes have two platforms about 50 feet apart (17 meters), these platforms have 10 bowling-pins arranged in a normal triangle. With two groups of two on opposing team sides, your goal is to knock down your opponents pins before they knock yours down (A format similar to beer-pong).
- Once a ball touches or bounces off the ground, it’s no longer active and you can catch, block, or grab an inactive ball.
- No interfering with an active ball.
- Once a pin goes down it stays down, regardless of what caused it. (Accidentally Knocked Over, Other Lane Knocked It Over, or it was Struck by a Dead ball).
- Fallen pins must be cleared.
- Must be 12 years of age or older to play.