Like football? How about bowling? We may have the perfect sport for you – Bombowling! It’s Michigan’s fastest growing sport and we have it! Each of our 13 lanes have two platforms about 50 feet apart (17 meters), these platforms have 10 bowling-pins arranged in a normal triangle. With two groups of two on opposing team sides, your goal is to knock down your opponents pins before they knock yours down (A format similar to beer-pong).
- Once a ball touches or bounces off the ground, it’s no longer active and you can catch, block, or grab an inactive ball.
- No interfering with an active ball.
- Once a pin goes down it stays down, regardless of what caused it. (Accidentally Knocked Over, Other Lane Knocked It Over, or it was Struck by a Dead ball).
- Fallen pins must be cleared.
Axe-Throwing is a new sport sweeping through North America which has just found its way into the Metro Detroit market. The HUB Stadium has five Axe-Throwing stalls, each for up to 10 throwers. It is great fun for groups from two to 50, and works especially well for birthday, retirement, or bachelor/bachelorette parties as well as corporate team building events.
Axe-Throwing is a carefully regulated sport in which two participants throw their axes at two targets at the same time and play different games much like darts. There is a highly trained Axe-Throwing Coach with each group at all times while they are throwing to maintain safety and to ensure a great experience.
- All persons axe throwing are required to wear close-toed shoes.
- Must be 16 years old to play. Minors must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Participants who show any signs of intoxication are to be removed.
- Up to 10 players per stall (2 targets).
Bombowling and Axe-Throwing Leagues are always forming at the HUB Stadium. Our Games director is ready anytime to talk to you about joining a league. You can join an existing league, a new league or create your own league of you and all your friends. Our leagues consist of 2-person teams and are the best way get out of the house for an evening of activity and socializing. Have some fun, and click on this link right away to get the party started.