Like football? How about bowling? We may have the perfect sport for you – Bombowling! It’s Michigan’s fastest growing sport and we have it! Each of our 8 lanes have two platforms about 50 feet apart (17 meters), these platforms have 10 bowling-pins arranged in a normal triangle. With two groups of two on opposing team sides, your goal is to knock down your opponents pins before they knock yours down (A format similar to beer-pong).
- Once a ball touches or bounces off the ground, it’s no longer active and you can catch, block, or grab an inactive ball.
- No interfering with an active ball.
- Once a pin goes down it stays down, regardless of what caused it. (Accidentally Knocked Over, Other Lane Knocked It Over, or it was Struck by a Dead ball).
- Fallen pins must be cleared.
- Must be 12 years of age or older to play.
Axe-Throwing is a new sport sweeping through North America which has just found its way into the Metro Detroit market. The HUB Stadium has five Axe-Throwing stalls, each for up to 10 throwers. It is great fun for groups from two to 50, and works especially well for birthday, retirement, or bachelor/bachelorette parties as well as corporate team building events.
Axe-Throwing is a carefully regulated sport in which two participants throw their axes at two targets at the same time and play different games much like darts. There is a highly trained Axe-Throwing Coach with each group at all times while they are throwing to maintain safety and to ensure a great experience.
- All persons axe throwing are required to wear close-toed shoes.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to play.
- Participants who show any signs of intoxication are to be removed.
- Up to 10 players per stall (2 targets).
- All guests are required to fill out a waiver of liability individually to participate.
Bombowling and Axe-Throwing Leagues are always forming at the HUB Stadium. Our leagues consist of individuals paired with other league players and are the best way get out of the house for an evening of activity and socializing. Have some fun, and click on this link right away to get the party started. Spring leagues start in May!
HUB Stadium Arcade, with 3000 sq ft modernized arcade attractions! Featured games include World’s Largest Pac-Man, Galaxy 4 player Air Hockey, Connect 4 Hoops, classic pinball machines, and many more!
Lane Rental Rates
(Up to 10 players/lane)
Monday – Thursday $80/hour
Friday – Sunday $100/hour
Lane Rental Rates
(up to 10 players/stall. Must be 18 years old to play.)
Monday – Sunday $100/hour
Walk-In Rate – $25/Per Person/Hour
VIP Stalls $125/hour